Farming Systems Research Program
Dr. Adeniyi Helen
Head of Program
- Development of sustainable horticultural cropping system for different ecological zones of Nigeria.
- Development of effective and efficient soil and water management for horticultural crops especially in mixed cropping systems in Nigeria.
- Develop integrated approach for crops and animal production system.
- Generation of baseline data on economics of production in sole and intercropping system.
COMPONENTS OF FARMING SYSTEMS RESEARCH PROGRAMME
- Soil science
- Animal science
- Agricultural economics
- Environmental management/engineering